Sunday 14 February 2016

debbie greenough kleeneze story


debbie greenough kleeneze story

this is my first kleeneze cheque.my sponsor is also my friend

I have been plugging away following the system, attended 2 10 steps workshops and the showcase. Currently working part time nights as a hotel receptionist.

I completed my 30 day challenge, and this period I have joined the 1k club, achieved 10% and 13% bonus with 3 team members, 2 of which have placed orders. Working mainly on line, although I have posted some cats and intend presenting more locally on a weekly basis going forwards

I have a great upline Becky Spink and am in daily contact with Karen Boardman, with their support I am planning to add at least 4 new team members this period and achieve the next 2 bonus levels.

There is just myself and two spaniels at home and this will become my main source of income, giving me the time to spend training my boys and visiting our fab countryside x I will qualify for some Kleeneze destinations in the future but my short term holiday goal is the purchase of a touring caravan x

No comments:

Post a Comment