Monday 13 June 2011

Stewart Aird kleeneze story

Stewart Aird




I registered with Kleeneze at the beginning of October 1996, mainly so that I could get out of the house more frequently, as I am physically handicapped from the waist down. However I have never let this stop me doing things - I play football for example.



I manage to look after and care for myself with a lot of help from my dedicated parents, and am currently employed full-time as a machine operative with a local firm. Kleeneze helps me to fill my hours outside of work - and earns me money too!



This is a new adventure for me, and I em enjoying it. I hope that my story will encourage more disabled people to register with Kleeneze - if I can reach outstanding targets, so can they!



In my first full period I had personal sales of £2,111, and a group turnover of £6,785.



Kleeneze has given me a new lease of life. Just because I am in a wheelchair, I don't have to sit back and watch the world and all its opportunities pass me by. I hardly used to go out at all, but now i dedicate between 2 and 4 hours a day to my Kleeneze business, and am proud of my efforts.



It has been a great month for me, and I have met a lot of new people.



If I can make Kleeneze work for me, then so can anyone else - able-bodied or disabled.

more kleeneze stories click here
 
 
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonials-uk-section1.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment