Tuesday 30 November 2010

amanda battye and dave reeves kleeneze story

to see amanda and dave picture and kleeneze cheque click here

Until April 2010 I had been a successful self-employed freelance hairdresser when ‘life’ happened and I found myself relocating from Hertfordshire to Devon. Thinking it wouldn’t take long to pick up a good set of clients I looked forward to my new life by the sea.




When you have a conventional business in place that ticks along nicely, it’s easy to forget just how hard it was when you started (especially if it’s some years since you began) to get it going in the first place.



It wasn’t long before I realised that I was going to have to work twice as hard to make a living and it was going to be some time before I had accrued a sufficient amount of clients and my savings were quickly diminishing.



To add to that my partner, who had also relocated to Devon, was starting a new business within the music industry and I was helping him too. So, between us we were trying to build two conventional businesses – neither of which were bringing in any worthwhile revenue.



I’d done Kleeneze 10 years previously and knew I could make money by retailing catalogues so I got in touch with Gavin, my sponsor and decided to get started again.



My partner Dave, offered to help me out with the retail and it soon relieved the stress I was starting to feel about paying the bills.

Kleeneze is enabling me to get on with my lovely new life by easing the financial pressure.



It’s a great way to earn extra money practically instantly and by finding and helping other people who need a bit of a financial boost get started in their own business my cheque is boosted every month. So we have a win win situation,



Dave helps me with the business I am now passionate about, and I have the time to help him with his amazing talent.



I love my life by the sea.

 
 
 
 
http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-amanda-battye-and-dave-reeves.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment