Monday 21 September 2009

kleeneze emily bate story

kleeneze emily bate story

for emily bate picture click
here

After moving into my first house, it won’t surprise you to say that money was tight.




Going from having a full time income to spend on whatever I wanted to having just a few pounds left in the bank at the end of the month (if I was lucky!) was getting me down.



After a friend of mine, Alan Bennett started Kleeneze, I thought it’d be perfect to give me a few extra pounds each month to spend on the luxuries in life!!!



It didn’t take long for me to realise that this was much more than a chance to earn an extra £50 a week, which I had initially hoped for - it could actually be life changing!



In my first 4 weeks, I had reached my 10% bonus and had introduced someone else (my Dad!), who after seeing how well I had been doing, decided to get started and take part in the opportunity himself.



This couldn’t have come at a better time for me, as my hours at work are being reduced to part-time in June, I am taking this as the perfect opportunity to build my Kleeneze business!
 
 
due to tv adverts we are looking for more reps in uk, ireland, netherland and germany
to join or for free dvd click HERE

http://www.kleeneze03.com/kleeneze-testimonial-emily-bate.htm
http://www.kleeneze03.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment