Tuesday 10 February 2009

debbie gee kleeneze story

Having a home in desperate need of renovation and a large mortgage gave Maidenhead woman, Debbie Gee, the motivation to earn some extra money. Six years on, she is mortgage free and looking to develop a third property!Finding herself financially stretched, single mum Debbie set an ambitious 5 year goal to pay off her mortgage by the age of 40. With no real indication of how to achieve this at the time, Debbie became a Kleeneze distributor as friends had recommended this was a good way to earn some extra money.Her business initially involved delivering the company catalogues to generate a steady income, however, it soon developed into a new career when Debbie became active in the network marketing/team building which can lead to a residual income. Debbie achieved her goal and much more; she has completed developing a £345,000 bungalow, paid for with cash and is completely mortgage free. Debbie is now looking at taking her interests further by developing more properties alongside running her flexible Kleeneze Business.Debbie outlines the secrets to her success “Kleeneze has given me a stable income which has been increasing over the years to more than I could ever have earned in employment. It has been so exciting and so much fun that it has been easy to stick with it. I am in total control of how much I earn and have been growing a residual pot. I saw many of my friends in the business invest in property and I followed in their footsteps and invested wisely. “My drive and determination have come from meeting so many positive people who have been a major influence and have helped me along my success path. I left school with no qualifications and had very little self-esteem as everyone around me at school did so much better. I later realised my struggles were due to a form of dyslexia, however this has not held me back from building my Kleeneze business. Through the excellent support network and personal development programs available with Kleeneze, my self-confidence has grown so much and now there is no looking back."Debbie is a Natural Therapist by profession, qualified in reflexology, massage, hypnotherapy and beauty therapy. She worked with children with special needs where she discovered she had great communication skills which have reallyhelped Debbie in her business venture. She is now financially stable and enjoys a great life with her daughter, Sadie.She has also been on luxury trips to Sydney, Rio and soon, New York - Kleenezes reward for her success. Having had a taste of luxury, I don’t think she will be giving up on it in too much of a hurry!dee

No comments:

Post a Comment